Multi Purpose Scanning Microscope
Molecular Vista, Inc.
(CEO: Sung Park, Ph.D., Co-Founder of Park Scientific Instruments)
Summary of VistaScope's Key Features
- Increasing opportunity in nano-scale chemical imaging
- SXM - high speed AFM combined with revolutionary optical force detection allows concurrent topography and chemical bond imaging
- Ultra-stable and flexible optical platform allows for seamless integration of other optical techniques (TERS, aperture-less SNOM, etc.)
- Superior platform compared to all existing commercial AFM/optical hybrid instruments
The VistaScope is a multi-purpose scanning near-field microscope which combines high speed imaging with chemical identification.
- Atomic Force Microscopy (AFM)
- Light and Inverted Microscopy
- Confocal Scanning Imaging
- *Kelvin Probe Force Microscopy (KPFM)
- and so on
For more details see the possible