- 8 channels @ 24 Bit D/A, four of them predefined as X,Y,Z and Tip-Sample Bias,
four of them available as auxiliary outputs.All BNC.
- 8 channel @ 24 Bit A/D, six of them predefined as TB, LR,
and three linearization inputs - accessible for monitoring through BNC connectors.
Two available as Auxiliary inputs (BNC).
- Control of the dc motor that approaches tip and sample
- Brightness control for the sample illumination.
- Integrated high-voltage amplifiers.
- 1:1 pin-compatible output connector for the TopoMetrix head.
- Modern Windows 7 PC with TFT monitor.
- Interface board AMU2.4 with one lockin amplifier channel.
- Open source software. Script language as user interface.
- Joystick for approach.
- Frame grabber interface for camera signal on PC.
- Manual in English.