Park AutoProbe CP II - Replacement Controller and Repair Service
How does the replacement work?
The safest way of getting an older tool running again is to test the whole unit - microscope base with
head and electronics. This is why we prefer that you ship us your base so that we can test
what might be necessary to do to bring it back to full performance.
We offer repair on almost all parts (laser, scanner, linearization, illumination), however, things might be
broken up to a costly level. If you order a controller, we do all the repair on list prices.
What do you get?
A new PC. A new controller. New software. Repaired scanners or heads - fully tested.
Scaled and linearized with the new software. A description of all connectors and how to handle
the system. AND, if you wish, a re-installation service in your lab.
Why is it worth spending money?
Well, you might simply like to keep your beloved nanotechnology tool.
8 channels @ 24 Bit D/A, four of them predefined as X,Y,Z and Tip-Sample Bias,
four of them available as auxiliary outputs.All BNC.
8 channel @ 24 Bit A/D, six of them predefined as TB, LR,
and three linearization inputs - accessible for monitoring through BNC connectors.
Two available as Auxiliary inputs (BNC).
Control of the dc motor that approaches tip and sample
Brightness control for the sample illumination.
Integrated high-voltage amplifiers.
1:1 pin-compatible output connector for the TopoMetrix head.
- Modern Windows 7 PC with TFT monitor.
- Interface board AMU2.4 with one lockin amplifier channel.
- Open source software. Script language as user interface.
- Joystick for approach.
- Frame grabber interface for camera signal on PC.
- Manual in English.
Which parts of the head can be repaired?
- Repair broken internal wiring.
- Replacement of laser diode.
- Exchange broken or short-circuited piezo actuators.
- Provide new Z-Scanners with non-contact option.
- Clean and re-adjust fine-pitch screws.